Questions & Answers
Below are a few of the common questions clients ask about our Pet Wellness Plans.
Ask a Different Question
Submit the form below and we'll be back in touch to answer your question!
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Yes, you can pay for the full year when you sign up for your Wellness Plan.
An additional $35 one-time membership fee is collected upon enrollment.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Yes, unless you request that we cancel your plan, it will renew automatically each year.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
Your payment information (credit card) is entered into a secure portal when you sign up for your plan. You can choose the withdrawal date between the 1st and 15th of each month that's best for you.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even if your pet is healthy, preventive and routine care can add up quickly.
Our Pet Wellness Plans offer you an easy-to-manage monthly payment option, so that you know exactly what your core pet care will cost each month. No surprises.
By spreading out the payments, wellness plans help avoid the problem of bigger bills each time you bring your pet into the vet.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
When you sign up multiple pets at the same time, you will only pay the one-time $35 enrolment fee once (not for each pet).
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans helps keep senior pets feeling well as they age. Your Wellness Plan can be customized based on your pet's unique recurring needs, and that includes aging-related requirements! Wellness Plans for older pets include the standard core services, in addition to screening for various age-related diseases and disorders.
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Regular preventive veterinary care for young animals can help build a foundation for good life-long health. When you sign your pet up for a Wellness Plan as a puppy or kitten, puppy/kitten vaccinations are included in the monthly fee.
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
We highly recommend it! Pet Wellness Plans help our clients manage routine veterinary care costs and help ensure that our patients get the medical care they need on a regular basis.
Why Consider A Wellness Plan
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12-month commitment?
If your pet passes away during your 12-month commitment, we will cancel the plan immediately.
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and pet insurance?
While both Wellness Plans and pet insurance help you manage the costs of your pet's veterinary care, the types of veterinary services they cover are different.
Wellness Plans include preventive care costs (things like vaccinations and routine exams), while Pet Insurance is designed to cover emergency services, accidents, or specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the routine care that all cats and dogs need (core vaccines, heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and more). You will also receive a 10% discount on any other service your pet needs, excluding food and grooming.