The BoardRoom Requirements
Proof of current DA2PP (Distemper/Parvo), Rabies & Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccination in the form of shot records from the vaccinating veterinarian. Dogs also are required to have Canine Influenza vaccine. NO EXCEPTIONS! Proof of vaccination can be faxed, emailed or brought in the day of grooming. Heather or attending groomer will be responsible for rescheduling any appointments where proof of vaccination has not been provided. If needed, grooming patients can be scheduled for required vaccinations at Comberland Animal Hospital the same day of grooming (appropriate appointment needs to be made with CAH).
Proof of current DA2PP (Distemper/Parvo), Rabies & Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccination in the form of shot records from the vaccinating veterinarian. Dogs also are required to have Canine Influenza vaccine. Current vaccinations can be provided no later than 7 days priors to boarding appointment. Meaning that if your pet must be vaccinated minimum of 7 days prior to the stay for vaccination. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Proof of current (within the past 12 months) negative HW test and intestinal parasite screen. Vaccination records and parasite screening records can be faxed, emailed or physically brought in, but they must be provided at least 24hrs prior to scheduled boarding appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Patients who do not receive vaccinations at the recommendation of their attending veterinarian will be addressed on a case by case basis. Requirements are not meant to be an inconvenience for pet owners, but provide them with the safest environment in which their pet can be groomed or boarded. We appreciate your patience and your business.
The BoardRoom Details
- Please feel free to bring your pets special food and treats, especially if he/she is on a diet. Your pet is welcome to eat our easy-on-the-stomach food. Blankets, beds and bowls are provided. Please label all of your pets belongings.
- Pets over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered in order to be in the dog or cat play area.
- Pets will always be supervised by a BoardRoom employee. Dogs and cats will be required to take a free temperament test before they are able to play with other animals.
- Tours are available from 9-11 a.m. or 3-5 p.m on weekdays.
- Pets are tucked in at closing time and are secured with an alarm system. We are here bright and early to start your pet’s day!